× Discussions about TOGAF framework.

How to open the Discount Travel Example in Modelio

8 years 11 months ago #12 by njogu
Hi

I have downloaded both the TOGAF example Discount Travel example and the Modelio tool as advised.

However I cannot seem to be able to open the example.

Modelio opens just fine and by examining the files in the Discount Travel example if have found a file called DiscountTravelModelio which is identified as an OFPX file (it's a binary file)

I have tried double clicking this, no effect, I have tried switching the Modelio workspace to the workspace folder within DiscountTravel, again nothing.

Any advice on how to open the Discount Travel example will be most appreciated.

Thanks

Phil Chudley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #13 by njogu
Ok guys I've got it working

8 years 8 months ago #21 by jeffbro
HI
I cannot open the project, please, say me how to open Discount travel example

Thank you

Nat

8 years 8 months ago #22 by admin
Hi,

There is different versions of this project (for Modelio 2.1.1 or Modelio 2.2, for Modelio Open Source or for Modelio Enterprise Architect Solution). Please indicate us which is the one you are using and which version of Modelio you are using.
Take care to select the right project for your installed Modelio.

Best regards

8 years 8 months ago #23 by jeffbro
Hi

I am using Modelio 2.2
I have the same situation like Chudley : when I double clicking for file OFPX of Discount Travel, Modelio exams the files of project, write the traces, and opens the empty project

Thank you

8 years 8 months ago - 3 years 1 month ago #24 by admin
Ok, I see.

To open a project, you must open it from Modelio so you must open Modelio first.
There is 2 ways to open the project :
- If you unzipped the project in the current Modelio workspace, just double-click to open it (from the Modelio interface, see the attached screenshot).
- If you don't see it in the Modelio workspace, you can import the project. Go to File menu and select "Import project..." then you choose the zip file that you have downloaded.